What is your personal information?
In general terms, it is any information that can be used to personally identify you. This may include but not limited to your name, address, contact numbers & email address. In the case of applying for a property it also includes your current & previous living arrangements and employment history. If the information we collect personally identifies you, or you are reasonably identifiable from it, the information will be considered personal information.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
Any information you provide to us as mentioned above, as well as any additional information you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website & through communications with our representatives.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from yourself in the following ways:
- during conversations between yourself and our representatives
- by telephone, letter, facsimile or email
- through your use of our website
- requesting information or material from us
- providing feedback or completing surveys
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent
- your employer
- from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities
- your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers)
For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
We collect personal information about you in order to provide you with the best possible customer service & so that we can perform our daily business activities.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to comply with any law or regulation in co-operation with any governmental authority
- to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services by our company or any affiliated company;
- to assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website; and
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you
Marketing materials & how they are communicated
We may send you information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws. If you indicate a preferred method of communication, we will endeavour to communicate with you in your preferred way. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting our office and we will then remove your name from our mailing list.
As our website is linked to the internet, and the internet is can be at times insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of information communicated to us online. Therefore, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to their privacy practices and cannot take responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website.
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. We will contact you within a reasonable time frame to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.